The general purpose of this project is to improve the managerial, financial and business competence of young entrepreneurs by the open access training modules. Equipped young entrepreneurs with core competencies will ensure the development of business life and of course their nations in EU standards.
In order to achieve this goal, it will be constituted a “Small Business Development Centre” including applied methods. It will be generated training curriculum, materials, documents and media in order to use in business life effectively. So, the professional qualifications of the youngsters will be developed and the differences will be reduced.
Small Business Development Centre is a 2-year project between 31.12.2017 and 31.12.2019. The priorities of the project are:
· HORIZONTAL: Open and innovative practices in a digitalera (Thanksto a newtrainingmodule, an e-learning platform will be obtained with this project. Itwill be innovative because there isn’t like a training method and environment.)
· YOUTH:Promoting entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship among young people
· YOUTH:Promoting quality youthwork.
This project is innovative because the project
· is the newest applied method for young entrepreneurs in web platform including curriculum,
· has an innovative model design which can be used in each sectors as a methodology,
· promotes an open access to materials, documents and media that are useful for learning, teaching, training in the field of business for entrepreneurs,
· constitutes a sustainable network for the continuous training of entrepreneurs,
· provides professional and methodological tools for the policy makers
Expected results of the proposal are briefly listed below:
1. Current Situation and Need Analysis Study: ‘Current situation’ and the ‘needs of the young entrepreneurs’ will be analyzed.
2. Training Program: Training methodology and related modules for entrepreneurs will be prepared in accordance with their needs.
3. NGO-young entrepreneurs’ relation: It is improved thanks to developing vocational training modules for current and potential youngsters.
4. E-learning Portal: The flexible learning process in line with entrepreneurs’ needs and objectives will be formed, and so the use of digital training will be promoted.
5. 4 Multiplier Events: Dissemination of project outputs to the stakeholders and the target groups will be conducted.
6. Open Access to materials, documents and media is provided that is useful for learning and training.
7. A sustainable network for the continuous training of entrepreneurs is generated.
8. A Policy Report: It is prepared for the policy makers by providing professional and methodological tools.
9. A best practice for young entrepreneurs at national and international levels will be developed by implementing a new innovative project
10. Cooperation and Partnerships: By this project, continuous relations between the partners at local, national and European level will be ensured. They will have an impact on the internationalization of young entrepreneurship.
There are 6 partners from 4 countries. The project partners have long-term experience and close cooperation in the different networks and cooperative project initiatives.The project consortium consists of the following institutions:
Usak University (TR), higher educational institution in territory level in the region of Usak with years of experience in social policies and skills studies. The project offers explanations for the given situation and elaborates policies, programmes and measures to improve the situation.
UC LIMBURG (BE), higher educational institution, given courses to the refugees in Houthalen-Helchteren, where refugees live in barracks. The courses are thought together with 1st and 2nd year teacher-students in order to development of them in language skills and work experiences.
Drustvo za razvijanjeprostovoljnegadela Novo mesto (SL), social partner, Curentlly leading a regional program of social integration. Also working on the e-psychosocial program ‘Step by Step to Recovery’, developed in 1992 to address the needs of refugee children coping with traumatic war experiences, was a unique creative model based on public health models and art therapy model.
TsaltampasiApostolina and CO (OECON Group), VET organization working as an expert in the quality assurance of the educational and training activities. Their mission is to provide high quality Development Consulting Services that deal with special attention the needs and special characteristics of each organization move and initiative. Their goal is the designing of a Dynamic Development Policy in the educational perspective.
Usak Chamber of Commerce and Industry is an active NGO in Usak in order to boost the economy and entrepreneurs. UTSO can penetrate many areas. Its dissemination capacity is large enough.
KM Group is an entrepreneur company. Its work areas and employees are relevant to the project subject such as entrepreneurship, e-commerce and foreign trade.