Promotion & Dissemination Planning
Module 5. Promotion & Dissemination Planning
The main contents of the module are:
- What is webmarketing?
- Types of webmarketing
- How to implement and develop a webmarketing plan?
Overview: It is important to explain what webmarketing is but even more important that it is part of the global companies’ marketing & communication plan and activities.
The goals of the webmarketing plan are to reach clients through the use of online media. It is important to explain to young entrepreneurs that webmarketing is a continuous ongoing process and will be changed regularly through the innovations that still will take place.
Duration: This module is designed to be completed in approximately 60 minutes.
Learning outcomes: By the end of this module, young entrepreneurs
- Know what webmarketing is.
- Know the different types of webmarketing
- Have the skills to write a webmarketing plan
- Have the skills to integrate the webmarketing plan into the global companies’ marketing and communication plan.
- Are aware of the ongoing innovations in the webmarketing.….
This module needs, of course, some basic knowledge. You can’t implement a webmarketing plan if you don’t know what webmarketing is. We advise teachers to start from online resources about webmarketing and then ask the young entrepreneurs to search firstly for existing webmarketing plans and present them to the group. Then a class-discussion about the different presented webmarketing plans can be organized. Take into account that webmarketing is not an exact science. Different webmarketing plans can work for different target groups in different situations or settings. Finally, it is advisable to ask the young entrepreneurs to write a webmarketing plan as part of the global marketing & communication plan of an enterprise.
Please be awarded that a lot of theoretical and practical information and exercises and prototypes of webmarketing plans are online available. We advise not to do the research by teachers but to let the young entrepreneurs do it themselves, as this is obligatory when they have their own enterprise. Also, webmarketing is an innovative and constantly changing item.
Keep in mind that one approach to create a webmarketing campaign affordable for entrepreneurs is the one developed by the users which is called user-generated marketing.
It is actually people like you who based on their experience, they write comments about businesses. Eventually, this will help people to make choices and purchases.
Steps to develop a user-generated marketing campaign:
1. Determine which information you want to get for costumers.
2. Chose the online channel more appropriate for this.
3. Implement the strategy on the channel.
4. Follow the ratings, comments of users.
5. Implement changes base on the information generated.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes